Think Australia migration agents

Parent Visa - Subclass 103

This visa is available only if you are funded by your child, or another qualifying sponsor, in Australia.

Am I eligible for a Parent Visa (103)?

You have to have a child who is permanently staying in Australia as an Australian Citizen , an Australian permanent resident or a qualifying New Zealand citizen.

You have to be funded by a qualifying sponsor. Usually, you will be sponsored by your child. If your child is younger than 18 years you may also be funded by your child's spouse, a close family relative or a legal guardian of your child, a close family relative or legal guardian of your child's spouse or a community organisation.

Remaining Requirements for a Parent Visa (103)

You must have a commitment by a person prepared to provide you with an Assurance of Support.
Another requirement is that at leatst half of your children are permanent residents of Australia or have more children that are permanent residents of Australia than any other of your children in a single foreign country other than Australia .

Note:  Bear in mind that the waiting period for this visa can be an extremely lengthy one.

Advantages of holding a Parent Visa (103)

This visa allows parents to move to and live in Australia to join their offspring permanently living there.

Visa Charges

  • 1st instalment: $1,995.00
  • 2nd instalment: $1,735.00
  • 2nd installment (For applicants who are younger than 18 ): $1,735.00
Website designed and developed by:Standout Design Studio